Academic Course work

CEUs may be awarded for academic coursework taken from an accredited institution during the participant's current cycle. This accreditation must be recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). Successful completion is defined as receiving a minimum letter grade of "C" (2.0) or above.

Instructions for Completing the Forms 

With any college course that you wish to obtain CEUs can be applied for at any time during the CEU cycle in which the course was taken. CEU forms must be submitted after completing the course.

Please fill out the Academic Coursework Activity Plan & Activity Report and send it to the CMP coordinator, along with the following

  1. A copy of your transcript verifying successful completion of the course with a grade of "C" or better.
  2. A description of the course. The description found in the institution's course catalog or the course syllabus stating the course description.
  3. The institution's Accreditation Statement. This can also be taken from the college/university's catalog.

Upon receipt of the forms and documentation, the CMP coordinator will process and forward the forms to the RID national office for further processing and should be added to the participant's transcripts within 45 days.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software